Monday, February 4, 2008

Online Tag

Our good friend on The Back Deck “tagged” Cheryl, which we’re told means that she has to answer the following questions. I’m not sure this is anything more than giving in to online peer pressure, but here it is.

Four jobs I’ve had
1. Homeless Ministry Counselor
2. Trail Guide
3. Child Care Worker (for years and years)
4. Private Christian School Teacher

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Parent Trap (original)
2. White Christmas
3. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
4. The Chronicles of Narnia

Four of my favorite foods
1. Homemade Bread
2. French Fries
3. Pizza
4. Toasted Ravioli

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Unwrapped
2. Good Eats
3. Weather Channel
4. Bull Riding!

Four places I’ve lived
1. Missouri
2. Texas
3. North Dakota
4. Back to Missouri

Four places I’ve been on vacation
1. California
2. Florida
3. Montana
4. Colorado

Four Websites (Blogs) I visit daily
1. I’m only on the internet about once a week.
2. I like the Family Fun site
3. I have to read my husbands!
4. Kraft Foods

Four places I’d rather be right now
1. Florida Keys
2. In Bed
3. On a horse
4. Any place quiet! (The Library, etc.)

Four people I’m tagging
In an outstanding act of mercy, I will refrain from tagging anyone else!
Sorry!

No comments: