Wednesday, June 9, 2010

College Update

So, Dad wants me to give updates on college frequently, and he also wants this blog to be more active. So I figured I'd do both at the same time! Clever, am I not? ...don't answer that...lol
Updates then.
First of all, for those of you who don't know, I'm working in the bakery at the Keeter Center, which means I get to make the cookies and pies and hot butter cakes and danishes and chocolate-covered-strawberries that we sell or serve at our Sunday brunch. It's a blast-- my supervisors Nancy and Brenda are both really nice, and the girls I work with are fun to hang out with. I'm learning a ton, and trying not to snack too much. LOL
Dorm life is a brand new animal to me, but so far it hasn't been too bad. My roommate and I get along fairly well, and there's air conditioning. I'm happy. :) Oh yes, and WiFi. How did I survive before I had WiFi? *Sigh*
Anyway...it's about lunchtime, and it's my day off (YEAH!!!) so I'm going to head over to the caf (er...cafeteria for you non-college students) for some pizza and a deli sandwich if they have the provolone cheese again...
Talk later!
~LoriAnn

1 comment:

Scott said...

Thanks for the update, Sunshine. Maybe we can make this family site live again!