Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Creation's Telling
The mighty lion roars, a noble eagles soars.
The wolf cries to the moon, praying that our Lord's coming is soon.
Flowers bloom and birds make song, bringing joy to all who come along.
Whales crash and stars sing; praise honor, glory to the King.
Water, wind and sky, answer God's cry.
All creation heeds His call. All but one who's taken a fall.
Man, to whom all was given. To sin by Satan driven.
Driven to rebell and start on the path to hell.
Thinking we were better than God, even though He made us from sod.
He by right should've destroyed us, but instead, He pitied us.
So He sent His Son, to forgive what's been done.
And we... I, put him on a cross go die!
I beat Him, I spat on Him!
I drove nails into Him, brought humiliation to Him!
Yet His words were not of wrath, but of love to put me back on the path.
He died my death, then was laid to rest.
But He arose the victor, forgiving this lowly cur.
That I might come in, He pardoned all my sin.
And now I join creation, in praising the God of my salvation.

No comments: