Saturday, November 10, 2007

The King

Well, our little Joy-Joy doesn’t want to be outdone by big sis. So she wants to add her entry in the poetry category. (And since no matter how old she gets she’s still the baby girl, we can call here whatever nickname we want!)


The King


This is the King, Valiant and Bold

The crown on His head crested in gold.

Rubies, Diamonds, Emeralds are there

Crafted, molded and attached with great care.

Amethyst bracelets are there on His hands

Proclaiming Him as King of all lands.

His people rest in a safe haven

He watches over them, the same as the raven.

Who is this great warrior?

This King of such power?

He is my Refuge, the source of my comfort.

He is my Father, and to Him I pray.

And He gives me peace each and every day.

Here is the King.



Psalm 91:2
I will say of the Lord He is my refuge, my God in who I trust.



Copyright 2006
Weldon ServantHeart Homeschool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katrina Joy, what a beautiful description of OUR KING. I knew you were an artist but I didn't know you did poetry, too. I'll expect to see more when we are there for Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work.
Love
Gandma & Grandpa